Yan Chai Emergency Assistance Relief Fund
The Yan Chai Emergency Assistance Relief Fund (YEAR Fund) was established on 1 December 1992 and it aims to provide financial assistance to people who are suffering from accident and catastrophes tide over the tough times.
To be eligible to apply for assistance, an applicant must satisfy the following:
- Hong Kong residents who have emergency needs as a result of accidents and catastrophes;
- Successful applicants of the YEAR Fund are not eligible for re-apply; and
- Non-CSSA recipients (Based on the principle of no double benefits, CSSA recipients will not be accepted unless duplication of subsidies can be avoided.)
- Provision of temporary financial assistance to unfortunate persons who are in need of urgent relief.
- Grants from the YEAR Fund are intended for one-off for people in short-term crisis.
Scope of Assistance
For further information, please tell us your situation and see how we can help.
Application accepted all year round
How to Apply
- Applicants may call the YEAR Fund at 8100 7711 for more information.
- Applicants are welcome to be referred by workers of governmental or non-governmental organizations.
- Referral Form download (Please install Acrobat Reader to read the Referral Form)
- Referral Forms are also available at the YEAR Fund
- After completing the referral form, workers may submit the form to the YEAR Fund by the following means:
- By post; or
- By fax (fax number: 2412 0245)
Make a Donation
Every dollar counts. All donation to the YEAR Fund will be used on relief work without a dollar used on the administrative expenses.
|Yan Chai Emergency Assistance Relief Fund, Yan Chai Hospital Board, 10/F Block C, Yan Chai Hospital, 7-11 Yan Chai Street, Tsuen Wan, New Territories