- To provide daily administrative support to the department and medical units;
- To handle with insurance, procurement and tenancy management of medical units;
- To provide support to enquiries and complaints of medical units through different channels, such as by phone, email, post or facsimile;
- To assist in preparation of publicity materials, written reports and proposals;
- To assist in organizing seminars, meetings and other promotional events;
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- University graduate;
- At least 3 years of relevant administrative and management experience;
- With relevant working experience on customer services, insurance, procurement and tenancy management;
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese (including Putonghua) and English;
- Proficient PC knowledge in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Immediate available or short notice period is highly preferable;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Supervisor.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send your full resume including Available Date, Current and Expected Salary to Administration and Human Resources Department via email email@example.com
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://www.yanchai.org.hk
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.