- To provide daily administrative support to the department and clinics (e.g. self-financing Chinese medicine clinics, integrated medical centre, dental clinics, etc);
- To handle inquiries from internal and external stakeholders;
- To assist in managing special tasks among the department;
- To liaise and coordinate with relevant professionals and managerial staff of partner organizations;
- To assist in preparation of written reports, proposals and publicity materials;
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- High Diploma / Associate Degree or above;
- Experience in medical sector or clinic administration would be an advantage;
- With relevant administrative and human resource management experience is preferable;
- Proficient PC knowledge in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Immediate available or short notice period is highly preferable.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send your full resume including Available Date, Current and Expected Salary to Administration and Human Resources Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://www.yanchai.org.hk
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.