- Responsible for HR functions including record management, compensation & benefits, payroll administration etc.;
- Provide office administrative support, including office equipment and facilities repair & maintenance, insurance & license renewal, printing matters etc.;
- Assist in reviewing and implementing Admin and HR policies and procedures;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on human resources and administrative related issues;
- Provide secretarial support to Board of Directors and Committees;
- Provide support to various organization functions, events and activities;
- Perform ad-hoc project as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years office administration and HR experience;
- Proactive, pleasant, attention to details, well-organized, accurate and independent with high sense of confidentiality;
- Able to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good team player with positive and helpful attitude;
- Proficient in both written & spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage);
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send your full resume including Available Date, Current and Expected Salary to Administration and Human Resources Department via email email@example.com
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://www.yanchai.org.hk
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.