- To provide clerical support for daily operation of our Chinese medicine and Dental clinics;
- To perform general administration and secretarial support to the department and units;
- To assist in preparation of publicity materials, written reports and proposals;
- To assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other promotional events;
- To comply with relevant policies, guidelines and directions from the Board; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- High diploma / Associate degree or above, fresh graduate will be considered;
- With relevant administrative and management experience of clinics is preferable;
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English;
- Proficient PC knowledge in MS Office and Chinese work processing;
- Work with government and NGO experience is preferable;
- Immediately availability is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send your full resume including Available Date, Current and Expected Salary to Administration and Human Resources Department via email email@example.com . Please indicate Job Title and Reference Code in the email subject.
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://www.yanchai.org.hk
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.