Assistant Internal Auditor
Assistant Internal Auditor (Ref: AIA/W/20171215)
- Assist in performing internal audit job duties assigned by superiors, including audit planning and report work;
- Participate in the audit field work in the subsidiaries within the organization ;
- Solicit and gather information relevant to audit assignments;
- Conduct audit tests, including the compliance and substantive tests;
- Identify audit findings and provide value-added recommendations;
- Analyze and consolidate audit findings to report to superiors;
- Provide administrative support to internal audit team;
- Assist in documenting audit findings; and
- Perform ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in accounting or equivalent;
- Student member of recognized accountancy bodies is preferred;
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Proficient of PC skills especially MS Office/Excel & Chinese word processing;
- Excellent analytical mind and communication skill;
- Knowledge of operation of non-profit making organization or charitable organization is an advantage; and
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Please send your full resume with present and expected salary (mark Ref. on subject) to the Administration & HR Department via email email@example.com.
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://www.yanchai.org.hk
(All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes)